- Can I visit the farm?
- How do I add eggs or coffee to my share?
- Is everything that's grown on Everblossom Farm Certified Organic?
- What if I go out of town and miss a pick up? Or simply forgot to pick up?
- What Is A CSA and How Do I Sign Up For It/Are there payment options?
- What Will I Get In My CSA Shares and Does It All Come From Everblossom?
- When can I join the CSA/What are the Seasons/Is it Year Round?
What Will I Get In My CSA Shares and Does It All Come From Everblossom?
As a member you will receive about 40 to 50 different varieties of vegetables over the course of a season. Click here, or go to Our CSA, then Download Files and Forms, and select the Seasonal Product Availability form for a detailed listing of our crops and when they are available.
All of the vegetables in your share are grown at Everblossom Farm! If you decide to supplement your share with fruit, eggs, coffee, or any other add on, those things may or may not be grown on our farm.
We select vendors that reflect our own passion and integrity for high quality food and community. Occasionally, if one of our trusted farmers has a surplus, we might include their products, but never without telling you. And we always only choose farms that operate according to the National Organic Program Certified Organic guidelines for our vegetable shares. The fruit shares and other add on shares, like coffee or chocolate, will likely have products that are not Certified Organic. We will let you know the producers of the fruit and will alert you when we have organic add-ons available.