- Can I visit the farm?
- How do I add eggs or coffee to my share?
- Is everything that's grown on Everblossom Farm Certified Organic?
- What if I go out of town and miss a pick up? Or simply forgot to pick up?
- What Is A CSA and How Do I Sign Up For It/Are there payment options?
- What Will I Get In My CSA Shares and Does It All Come From Everblossom?
- When can I join the CSA/What are the Seasons/Is it Year Round?
What Is A CSA and How Do I Sign Up For It/Are there payment options?
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. Members in the community buy in at the beginning of the season and receive their “share” of veggies. You can choose from several options to find the right type and size of share that works for you. The Summer Season begins mid-May and lasts through October. Then the Winter Season begins in November and concludes at the end of March. Choose from many sizes and if you choose, each delivery can be customized by shopping from our online store.
The Summer shares are weekly, whereas the Winter share deliveries fluctuate from weekly to every other week depending on holidays and weather. An online winter delivery schedule is provided.
Want to sign up for a share?
Signing up is easy. Just go to our website at everblossomfarm.com, select Our CSA from the menu row, then click “Choose Your CSA Membership,” select the season that you wish to sign up for, and choose the option that works best for you.
Once you select the shares you wish to purchase, follow the prompts until your order is complete.
There is an online minimum payment of $250. Other arrangements for payment plans are available by contacting the farmer, Elaine, directly by phone or email. Phone: 717-253-7797 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org