- Can I visit the farm?
- How do I add eggs or coffee to my share?
- Is everything that's grown on Everblossom Farm Certified Organic?
- What if I go out of town and miss a pick up? Or simply forgot to pick up?
- What Is A CSA and How Do I Sign Up For It/Are there payment options?
- What Will I Get In My CSA Shares and Does It All Come From Everblossom?
- When can I join the CSA/What are the Seasons/Is it Year Round?
What if I go out of town and miss a pick up? Or simply forgot to pick up?
What if I go out of town and miss a pick up day? (NOT AVAILABLE FOR WINTER CSA)
We can put your share on hold for any weeks that you are unable to pick up. You then have the option to add a double box to make up for any of those missed. You must choose your double box week(s) at the time you enable your vacation hold. Alternatively, you can opt to have your box donated to the Adams County Gleaning Network.
What if I forget to pick up my share?
If your pick up is at the farm, there's a good chance we'll get in touch to remind you. We will at least hold onto it for 24 hours hoping to hear from you. If you pick up at a satellite location, care/donation/disposal of your CSA share is the prerogative of the site host. For example, if pick up is at a residence, your share will not be refrigerated unless you communicate with that site host and they are okay with helping you out until you can pick up. You'll always receive a reminder email the day before a pick up, so we're counting on you to give us a heads up if you can't get there! We will always do our best to make sure you get your produce.