Collard Green Wraps with Rainbow Veggies and Peanut Sauce
(V + GF)
- 1 collard green
- 1/4 avocado, mashed
- 1/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber (about 5 medium thin strips)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (about 5 medium thin strips)
- 1/4 cup orange bell pepper (about 5 medium thin strips)
Peanut Sauce Ingredients
|Makes about 1 cup|
- 3 Tbsp Bragg's liquid aminos (or low sodium soy or tamari sauce)
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic
- 3 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp red Thai chili paste
- 1 Tbsp almond milk
- Start with preparing the sauce by combining all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Lay the collard leaf on a flat surface and spread mashed avocado in the middle of the leaf.
- Take 1 Tbsp peanut sauce and stir into cooked quinoa. Spoon the quinoa onto the leaf (on top of the avocado).
- Follow with all the remaining veggie fillings.
- Drizzle more peanut sauce over the top then fold the collard leaf to make a wrap.