- Can I visit the farm?
- How do I add eggs or coffee to my share?
- Is everything that's grown on Everblossom Farm Certified Organic?
- What if I go out of town and miss a pick up? Or simply forgot to pick up?
- What Is A CSA and How Do I Sign Up For It/Are there payment options?
- What Will I Get In My CSA Shares and Does It All Come From Everblossom?
- When can I join the CSA/What are the Seasons/Is it Year Round?
How do I add eggs or coffee to my share?
You can add Coffee and Egg Shares to your membership for the summer CSA by going to our website, menu item “Our CSA,” then to “Choose Your CSA Membership,” and selecting the Coffee Share and/or Egg Share. Then follow the prompts to complete your purchase. You may do this when you sign up for a veggie share or anytime during the season. Your coffee and eggs will be delivered to your pick up location in your box!