- Can I visit the farm?
- How do I add eggs or coffee to my share?
- Is everything that's grown on Everblossom Farm Certified Organic?
- What if I go out of town and miss a pick up? Or simply forgot to pick up?
- What Is A CSA and How Do I Sign Up For It/Are there payment options?
- What Will I Get In My CSA Shares and Does It All Come From Everblossom?
- When can I join the CSA/What are the Seasons/Is it Year Round?
Can I visit the farm?
Yes, please! You may visit the farm unannounced at any time, as long as you don’t require a visit with the farmer. We ask for several weeks advance notice for formal farm tours so we can get it on our calendar. If you have a group interested in visiting the farm, let us know and we will be delighted to show you all the nooks and crannies of our farm. For an extra charge, we would also provide drinks and nibbles. We also have farm parties throughout the year for our CSA members!